Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad AD reconstruction


I thought my bad ad was very cluttered and the colors were very harsh. So I wanted my ad to be calm and that colors to be easy on the readers eyes. That's why I made some white space around the ad, and used lighter colors. I also made half the text aligned to the right and half aligned to the left. At first I had the title aligned to the left as well, but I decided that it didn't stick out enough so I aligned it center, along with the for more information, and changed the font. Then i only had the dog picture and all the text, which I thought was too boring so i added the paw prints, and then the boarder to make things a little more exciting. I kpet the dog picture where it was because when the reader looks at it, it's eyes are looking up at the text and it makes the reader look up and read the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment